Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Chicago



So I have to start out by saying that I have the sweetest husband that was nice enough to get work off and stay home with Sean by himself for 4 days while I went off to Chicago by myself to play with some old friends. So I went to Chicago to visit one of my best friends that moved out there recently and also another one of our friends from Arizona was able to come out at the sametime. So we all had a great time staying up all night talking, seeing all the tourist sites, and of course lots of shopping. I was really impressed by Chicago. I was amazed by Lake Michigan and the beach right by the city. So here are some of the fun things I got to do while in Chicago. 1-Go shopping 2-Go see the play Wicked (which I loved) 3- see the big city (which reminded me alot of New York) 4-Hang out with the girls 5-Go see the Chicago River 6-Go to Michigan Avenue 7-Go to all the fun parks and sites to see 8-Eat Chicago pizza(which is awesome and so good) 9-Ride the buses and subway 10-See all the neat old buildings. So as you can see I had an eventful and fun fullfilled trip to Chicago. Now I really want to go again but take Greg with me next time. This was the best girls trip I've ever taken.

2 comments:

RegaNater said...

What? I thought I was your only Arizona friend! Just kidding! See now you have twice of a reason to come out here to visit! Your trip looks like so much fun! You totally deserved a girls trip to yourself!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

How fun! I am so glad you got to go to Chicago. It is the greatest place! I did lots of the same things as you- I LOVED Wicked! I went when it was freezing cold though- it looks much nicer this time of year. I am glad you got a break from being a mom- isn't it so wonderful?!