Saturday, January 26, 2008

FISHES








So it has been raining the last week here in California and man I never realized how stir crazy Sean gets when he doesn't get to go outside at least for a little while everyday. (He reminds me of myself) So me and Greg decided that he was finally old enough to go to the Pacific Coast aquarium. So on Saturday we packed up and took off to Long Beach to go to the aquarium. I was a little worried that Sean might not fully enjoy this, but man was I wrong. He was in heaven. Every five seconds out of his mouth would be "fishes, fishes" as he would run from one fish display to another display. He was in fish heaven. They even had an aquarium full of Nemo fishes and Dory fishes. I think he stood there for about five minutes just jumping up and down and running around trying to say Nemo. But I think his favorite part of the whole day was when he got to go outside and put his hand in a pond of water that had sharks and other fishes swimming around that he could touch. He loved it, he kept trying to grab the fishes, so we had to keep a close eye on him to make sure he just petted the fish. They also had a fun boat and fish that the kids could play on and climb on, the fish even squirrted water out. I was defiently tired by the end, but I can't wait to go back with him again.

1 comment:

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Too cute! I wish we had something like that here. We are feeling stir crazy. You look fabulous! I would have never guessed that you are pregnant.