Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009





Halloween was so much fun this year. Sean was old enough to decide what he wanted to do and Brianna was so cute trying to go up to people and ask for candy. She is starting to talk so much and it is so cute. She tries to copy her brother so much. I love to watch them. We went out friday night for a church trunk or treat and saturday we visited greg at the fire station, then we went trick or treating with some of are friends and they had a blast. This year we tried something new that my friend told me about so we let the kids pick out 10 candies and then the rest they put in a bag in their pumpkin and that night the switch witch came and brought them a new toy. So Sean was up at five in the morning looking for his gift, it was cute and totally forget about the candy. Thanks for the great idea.

4 comments:

Jillonnie said...

Your kids looked really cute! I am glad the Switch Witch came, she came to our house too! I love getting rid of the candy because I eat it, even the kind I don't really like... I have no will power! We need to get together soon, maybe the end of this week or next week?

RegaNater said...

aw so cute

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

So darling. that is such a good idea! I am going to have to do that next year.

nickandhil'sfamily said...

Hey Annie! Long time-I was out of town when you went to Arizona and was so sad, but I still haven't called you back. Your family is so cute and I miss you! Love ya!