Friday, January 1, 2010

Sweet Boy and Girl

So my children are the sweetest children ever. Last week me and Brianna got to spend some alone time together and we went shopping, and it was so cute because the first thing Bri did was find a glittery pink purse that went right to her wrist and then we tried on sunglasses together and she thought it was so funny to try on all the glasses, also while she had her glasses on she was dancing around. After that we headed up to try and on shoes and she kept trying on my shoes and helped me pick out some black dress shoes. Then of course we found her some shoes, and I learned that if you have her try on the shoes and she likes them she wont take them off, so I better plan on buying them if I try them on. I think she could of shopped all day but we had to go to the doctor but even in the car she was telling me a story all about her new shoes and about the purse. So cute. Also Brianna is talking like crazy and always trying to tell us stories.
Now for Sean he is just so sweet. Im going to give you a couple of examples of sweet and considerate he is. So last Sunday after I picked him up from Sunbeams I asked how his class was and he said it was fun. Then he said "mommy how was your class"as he stares at me like he is really concerned. " I great thanks for asking" he said "Im glad you had fun mommy". Seriously doesn't that just melt your heart. He'll even ask after I get home from work " Mommy how was work" I say "it was good" he says " oh good mommy." He's just so precious. I love to see how big he is getting and how much he understands.

No comments: