Friday, August 20, 2010

Waterskiing and camping






So we have wanted to go water skiing forever but life has been so crazy that we just now made it out to water skiing but we had so much fun. This year we went up with Greg's dad, his friend and my friend from work came with her family(a little girl that's one and little boy that's three). So we all roughed it and camped out in tents and amazingly the kids did really well. The next day we all took turns wake boarding or water skiing and the kids did so well on their water ski's. Greg's dad has this awesome set up that looks like a jet ski but it helps teach the kids to water ski. As you can see the kids love it and do so well. Sean has got so adventurous that he even tries without hands and one time he tried moving outside the wave. I'm sad summer is almost done.

4 comments:

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

How Fun!! I am so jealous. That looks like so much fun. I need to visit and play at the beach. I love how adventurous Sean is! My boys wouldnt dare do that. We would love to see you....Is Greg running the St George Marathon? Let me know if you are comin then or lets plan something.

KAT said...

I love the pictures! They are so cute! It looks like you guys had a blast! Love ya!

STRATTON FAMILY said...

I can't believe both your kids got on the back of the boat. Bryson cries the whole time and brooklyn wouldn't dare. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun.

The Young Family said...

What great pics! I love the one of Bre on the tube! What cute kiddos! We cancelled our trip to Disney because I have been so sick and I didn't want to chance going and being miserable. Totally sucks...We were supposed to go over Halloween. We will forsure be going next year, hopefully in October to enjoy all the Halloween decor. I will let you know so you we can meet up!