Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Crazy 8's !!

8 things that I am passionate about:
1. My husband
2. All my family (even extended family)
3. My little Sean
4. Teaching diabetic kids
5. Learning new things
6. The gospel
7. Talking to family and friends
8. Traveling

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. See my kids grow up big and strong
2. Get my bachelor's degree
3. Learn to surf really well
4. Hopefully see my grandkids
5. Own a house with a yard
6. Get a dog
7. Travel to Switzerland
8. See my kids get married


8 things I say often:
1. NO Sean don't do that
2. Dork Dot
3. Please
4. Thank you
5. Oh so cute
6. Sean please come here
7. Hey guess who's coming home today
8. Oh look at that

8 books I have read latley
1. Book of Mormon
2. Pump power
3. Type 1 diabetic
4. Dance to remember
5. Dancing in the light
6. What to expect when expecting
7. What to expect in the first year
8. A fireman's wife

8 songs I could listen to over and over:
1. Sweet Escape
2. Forever and always
3. Child's prayer
4. Beautiful girl
5. Chasing cars
6. Love one another
7. Constellations
8. Temperature

8 things that attract me to my best friends:
1. Share some of the same interests
2. Will listen to my boring stories
3. Will hang out with me when I am all by myself
4. Easy going
5. Understands my philosphy behind shopping
6. Likes to do things at the spur of the moment
7. Can put up with my irregular schedule
8. Nice and sweet

8 things I have learned this year:
1. That terrible two's start at about 1 1/2
2. I really don't like that Greg works so far away
3. I rather be poor and have my family together than to be rich and never see my husband
4. I need to work on my patience level
5. Kids are so talented and can do so much more than we give them credit for
6. Its all in the Lords time not our time
7. That a messy house is not the end of the world
8. The Lord knows what we can handle

8 people who should do crazy 8's:
1. Regan
2. Mindy
3. Hilary
4. Jillonnie
5. Alison
6. Erin
7. Rachel
8. Amber

1 comment:

RegaNater said...

How are you guys doing with all these fires? How is Greg? I'm so worried about you guys. Call me some time. If you ever want to get away, you totally have a place to stay just 6 hours away. (I sounded like Dr. Sues right there!)