Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkin Carving






Today was so much fun. Me and Greg were both home so we all got to hang out and spend time together. So since it was a cloudy day we decided it would be a good time to carve some pumpkins. I thought Sean would help for a moment then run away and do his own thing. Well as you can see from the pictures he really enjoyed pulling all that yucky stuff out of the pumpkin. He was amazed that more and more kept coming out. At one point he tried throwing the stuff so that's when I knew it was time for me and Greg to take over. So me and Greg used are creativity to make three cute pumpkins for the whole family. I was very impressed by my pumpkin carving skills. I usually do a really bad job. So when it got dark we lite up the pumpkins and sat outside and let Sean just admire how that orange pumpkin was glowing. To make the night even better we finished it off with smores, cant ask for more than that.

1 comment:

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Very impressive pumpkins! I have no skills when it comes to that so we don't carve pumpkins. But I bet the boys would love it so maybe we'll have to try!