Thursday, January 22, 2009

8 months old





Time flies by so fast. I can't believe she is already 8 months old. She is so much fun and keeps me on my toes. She loves to just watch and try to play with Sean as much as she can. She crawls so well and can get around the whole house so I have to be really well at making sure nothing small on the floor. That top picture makes her look bald, but she's just really blonde. I really need to put headbands on her. The red dress was a present from Greg's grandma. Brianna was not happy with me about dressing her up. Since I have been working more the bows have gone away but hey at least Greg is good about dressing her up, especially in dresses. She is beautiful. 

8 comments:

STRATTON FAMILY said...

Wow time flies when your having fun. She is so cute. You are so lucky you get to go to disneyland whenever we really want to come down and go to disneyland sometime with you guys. Katelyn is getting married on March 14th. Hope you guys can come.

Alison said...

super cute! Time does fly! Props to Greg for attempting the super dad day at Disneyland! Ambitious!

Autumn said...

8 months already, wow time does fly!
Cute photos, how are you guys, haven't seen ya forever! Summertime for sure, beach and Amber's pool!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

shes so big and so cute.
sad we aren't going to see you this weekend, hope you get better

Annie said...

So glad we got to see you! She is such a beautiful little girl!

THE RUIZ FAMILY said...

Annie, thanks for introducing me to this new hobby!! Your baby is adorable!! I love your kids--you guys are such an inspiration!! Sean's alrady said he's gonna teach my boy some "play" moves so I'm holding him to it. I'm so looking forward to being a mommy!

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

They are so cute! I can't believe that she is 8 months old already! Time really does fly!

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

Annie! She is so beautiful! She is getting so big! When do I get to see you and your cute family again? Hopefully soon!!